Quick IOTs Documentation
What is MQTT
- The heart of connection is MQTT protocol (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport), a standard of “Internet of Things”: data sent and received from devices through a MQTT server.
- In short: MQTT like a big chatroom, devices send and receive message in a sub chatroom
- The server of MQTT is called “MQTT BROKER”.
- Action to send MQTT is called “PUBLISH”
- Action to receive MQTT data is called “SUBSCRIBLE”.
- Publish and Subscribe is done through a “TOPIC”, could be consider as a Chatroom
- Below images show MQTT data flows through sensor to and from user backend
How to install